Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has been enjoying time with family and friends. This year seemed to be an extra wonderful holiday... I was able to take some time off work to bake and relax with my fiance and pup, and spent the past two days with our families enjoying their company and delicious food! This was Lyndon's first Christmas so, of course, she was spoiled with lots of treats and toys. She also experienced her first "real" snow on Friday and loved it! She was happy to just sit outside, sniff the air, and eat snow; one of her new favorite activities.

Just in time for the holiday excitement, my very first VoxBox from Influenster arrived in the mail (appropriately) on Christmas Eve! Who doesn't love to get mail, especially a box full of goodies! I'm really excited to be able to test some products and share my reviews with you. In case you're wondering what a VoxBox is, Influenster sent me these complimentary products for testing purposes... I will be trying out everything within the next few weeks and will be posting all about it! Check out what arrived in my VoxBox! 


No comments:

Post a Comment