Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 7! Hooooray!

I made it! Down 7.4 pounds as of this morning. Today was soup day which was made of mostly cabbage in beef broth with some other added veggies. I actually thought the soup was pretty good, so today wasn't difficult at all. I am still craving sweets, though. I will do one final weigh-in tomorrow morning for my final weight loss through this diet.

If nothing else I'm really proud of Erik and I for sticking to this and making it through, even when there were temptations to quit. Going a week without carbs and cheese was also part of the challenge. I have to admit that I didn't miss cheese at all, but I do miss the carbs. I have a serious sweet tooth. :( Just a few more hours go to! I promise I'm not waiting until midnight and pull out a Snickers bar haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment