Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eat Your Heart Out!

I usually don't fall for weird fad diets... but I found this on Pinterest and I actually want to try it. It's probably not the safest or healthiest diet, so even if it works, I probably won't recommend anyone try it. My plan is to follow the diet (it is a 7 day diet) and post a blog each day about how it's going. The instructions are somewhat vague so I'm just going to follow it exactly as it says while at the same time using an app on my phone to keep track of my calories. I went shopping tonight to get all the "supplies" needed and spent about $105. Keep in mind my fiance', Erik, and I are doing this together so this was the cost for two people. I also don't know if I bought enough or too much food since I don't have specific amounts for a lot of things.

Day one is fruit day.  I think this could potentially be one of the easier days for me. I'm REALLY not looking forward to banana day (day 4). I'm not a huge fan of bananas in the first place so I anticipate being extra grouchy that day. To be honest, this week will probably be really hard. It's not just a "lose 10+ lbs in 7 days" diet.... it will probably be more like "be a huge grump and cry myself to sleep every night because I'm starving and I hate bananas" kind of diet.

So good luck to me! And Erik...

Diet found on Pinterest, follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment